- Installed all new broad- and intermediate-band filters for Wide Field
Camera 3 on the recently refurbished Hubble Space Telescope.
- Changes the model search
tool to accomodate changes in the internal file organisation
- Added this "recent updates" list
- Installed the GALEV pipeline for invidual models. That
means that models are not longer run with the user waiting, but rather
are run automatically in the background, and the user will be
notified by an email once the data is ready for downloading.
- The GALEV
paper was accepted for publication in MNRAS and has appeared
- New GALEV batch mode enabling the automatic generation
of multiple models in one go.
If you are interested in using this mode please send an email to
- Website moved to new server at www.galev.org,
most features are up and running